designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

I know the type. . . !

Hi Jennifer and Congratulations MAX! I love the blog at jlamore.com. It's so much fun and I learn so much about everyone around the country and the world. Regarding the "tech boys" my neighbor kid is one of those types and its so funny that you would say that. It's exactly how they sound!


By the way, I really love this top by Sky. As soon as it warms up here in Boston, I will have to get it. The blog is fun but the selection and your buying skills are impressive, Jennifer. The site looks great!
Gotta run for now!
Valerie Boston, MA

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore