designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Thursday, March 08, 2007

My Perfect Saturday Night

You probably won't find a bigger homebody than me, and when I say "home", I'm referring to Memphis. I love Reno and the life I have here but, in my opinion, home is where your Mom and Dad live. My perfect Saturday night would be hanging out with my friends/family by my parents pool on a warm summer night. My parents and their friends (they call themselves "the hood" - long story) are an absolute riot. They never miss an opportunity to spend time together and enjoy great wine. They always welcome me and my husband and our friends so it's the best of both worlds for me. I get to see my family, extended family, friends, have my hubby and baby with me, relax by the pool, drink great wine and laugh hysterically. Amanda K and I grew up across the street from each other and her parents are also members of "the hood". You won't find a more welcoming group and a more fun place to spend a Saturday night. I'm anxious to hear what ya'll like to do for fun.

Max

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore