designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Monday, March 19, 2007

Badger Basketball :(

I really don't care about sports much, but when I do sit down and watch them I get way into it. It was a sad weekend for the Badgers (they lost to UNLC... or some team with a name like that, on Saturday.) Anyways, just had to mourn a little over their loss. Luckily, it didn't mess up my bracket too bad. Yes I did fill out a bracket even with my knowing nothing about college basketball. It's always the ones that don't know what they're talking about that win! Well, not totally true, but we can always hope for some of those crazy upsets that no sports fanatic man would even think about putting down :) Is anyone else in a pool? Good luck if you are, hope you're doing better then I am!


No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore