designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Saturday, March 24, 2007

The BEST Smoky Eye

Unfortunately, I’m at the office right now (my third straight weekend in a row)… I decided a short break to “window-shop” and blog at jlamore.com is just what I need (in addition to my own assistant and a glass of wine)! ;)

I wanted to tell everyone about a new eye shadow palette from Stila that I just tried Thursday night (I can’t totally complain about working all the time – I had a late night out with one of my best girlfriends Thursday)! For our girl’s night out, I tried a new make-up look – one that I love, but isn’t my norm…a dark, smoky eye with a glossy, nude lip. I used Stila’s Smoky Eye Palette, at my friend’s suggestion, for its claims to create the “perfect smoky eye.” It includes four shades: a light champagne, a silvery-gray, a dark-gray, and an ebony liner. I just winged-it, but it also includes both written instructions and a verbal recording with directions and tips.

We decided it lives up to its billing – with its combination of colors and easy-to-use instructions - it creates a great smoky eye. It's definitely worth having in your makeup collection.

Amanda in NY

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore