designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Monday, March 26, 2007

When to wear White!


Hi Everyone!
Great question Max! It's one I hear quite often. The long standing "rule" of not wearing white before Memorial Day or after Labor Day has certainly gone to the way side. It's not uncommon for Hollywood "fashionista's" to wear their favorite white pieces all year long. That said, I think it's much easier to follow your own guidelines for wearing white. I, personally, use the weather as my guide for wearing white. If it's above 70 degree's, and I feel like wearing white, I will! It is almost 80 degree's here in Madison today and if I owned this Fashionista white pant, I would be wearing it! I feel a purchase coming on!

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore