designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Valentine's Day

Can one of the Amanda's call my husband???? Ya'll are so creative! My husband's idea of romantic is changing the baby's diaper:-) In all seriousness, I'm inspired to do something a little more creative and fun this year after reading the blogs. Amanda K - since it's your year to plan and you know how much he loves sports maybe you could surprise him with tickets to a Miami Heat game and a fun dinner. One of our buddies is treating his wife to a couples cooking class on Valentine's night. The class starts with wine and cheese pairings, walks them through the gourmet dinner and serves dessert and after-dinner drinks to cap off the night. I think that sounds so fun. Please keep me posted on what ya'll decide to do.

Max

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore