designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Sunday, January 28, 2007

Rachel Ray 30 Minute Recipes


I love eating great meals, and once in a while I actually love making them, too! I've been a long time Martha Stewart recipe fan, but recently my sister got my hooked on Rachel Ray's recipes. Martha's are always amazing, but sometimes they can take way too long (a baked mac and cheese took me almost an hour and a half the other night!) Rachel Ray has these "30 minute recipes" that are delicious and elegant. My favorite I have tried so far is the "Pasta Arrabbiata with Eggplant." I didn't really time myself, but it definitely didn't take any longer then 30 minutes. Delicious!

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore