designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Sunday, January 21, 2007

Jess the Stylist!


Jess that's so fun that you're adding your style tips to the J. LaMore blog. I'm glad that all of the friends and bloggers get the chance to hear ur expert advice. Do you remember those boots I showed you the other day? They should be here by the end of this week, and as I was browsing the store today I noticed how well they might match the Susana Monaco "Quilted Satin Jacket." I know there is such a thing as "over matching," so I was wondering if you thought that this might be?
I'll come into the store later this week with the boots to show you in person, but let me know what you think! Thanks!

-Julie

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore