designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Thursday, January 25, 2007

How to make "Boy Shorts" Girly

As soon as the new Billy Blues shipment came in I absolutely had to try on the Billy Blues "Boy Friend Baggy Short." I love the preppy plaid look, and that style of short is so trendy. But for me when I tried them on, that's just how I felt, like they were my boyfriend's baggy shorts! No just kidding, they looked very cute, but I didn't feel that they looked girly enough on me. Jessica's outfit to the left makes these shorts 100% girl! The pumps add the perfect feminine touch. I'd also wear these with flip flops and a really girly top, ruffle detailing or rhinestones always seem to do the trick. Hey Jess the stylist, great outfit!

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore