designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Friday, January 19, 2007

Too Much!

She has gone off the deep end if the pregnancy rumor turns out to be true. We all lose our way every now and then but this is ridiculous. I find myself feeling a little sorry for her though because I can't imagine not having family and good friends to point me in the right direction when I can't find it on my own. Thank God, I'm blessed with both. Well, I'm anxious to see how this turns out. For her sake and that of her boys, I hope it's just a rumor.

Max

PS I forgot to thank Sarah and Valerie for the great movie recommendation - I loved Pursuit of Happyness

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore