designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Sunday, January 14, 2007

I'm back from NY!

Hi Gals; I'm back from my New York buying trip and I love the Spring/Summer look this year! It is all about going back in time to the 60's! The look we loved when Twiggy wore it. It's back in a big way. Unbelievably cute tops, that look perfect with straight leg jeans, or of course, leggings. Color is strong, and prints are big. So excited to change my wardrobe. Fabulous bubble style dresses and tops complete the trend perfectly. The trend has change and I believe it looks outstanding.

Stay tuned, I'm going to Lisbon, Portugal with all my friends on a Girls-Get-A-Way. I leave Tuesday and I'll back in a week.


Jennifer

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore