designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Sunday, January 28, 2007

Lovin Pink Polkadot

I love the new Pink Polkadot items! Pink Polkadot has become one of my new favorite brands. I love the black and white floral look, so the Pink Polkadot "Charm Floral Top" is perfect for me. I also love love love the "Holiday Top" for Spring. It will be so cute to pair with leggings or capri's and flip flops! I can't wait for Spring!

Oh yeah, and one thing I really love about Pink Polkadot is the stretchy soft material the tops are made out of. The "Holiday Tye Dye Top" is even softer then the rest. I'm not sure what it is made of, but I seriously love how soft it is!
Hope everyone had a great weekend!

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore