designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Saturday, January 06, 2007

Happy Saturday!

Hi Girls!

Wow! I've been gone for a little over 2 weeks and feel so out of touch. I was in Memphis for Christmas - it was so great to see my family and hang out with Amanda K. I didn't get to see her as much as I would have liked but we both have small children and lots of family that kept us busy. As soon as I returned to Reno we hit the slopes in Tahoe for a few days. I had a great time but I'm very happy to be home. Sounds like ya'll had a great holiday season and are enjoying the new year. I'm anxious to browse the site and see all new stuff.

Max

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore