designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Feeling Fried, Looking Great


I just received my 575 "Boy Cut Capri" in the mail yesterday, and I love them! The fit is wonderful, (Jennifer, you were right about the size...Just ask Jennifer if you EVER have a question on what size to get, she is spot-on every time!) and I can see myself wearing them year-round here in Miami. I have never tried this designer, but will be a loyal follower from now on. Today I wore them with my Charlotte Tarantola "Carlie Henley Mauve" to preschool, the grocery store, and my daughter's ballet class. It is always nice to feel stylish and put together on the outside, even though you feel fried on the inside!
Amanda
P.S. I got these items on sale, and figured out that I am wearing a $340 outfit (including the Commandos) which I paid $200! You are crazy not to take advantage of this sale!!!

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore