designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

American Idol, Anyone?

I had to watch the premiere of season six tonight because if nothing else, I do love the auditions! A 16 year old girl from my (and J. LaMore's) hometown of Madison,WI made it to Hollywood! So cool considering they called the Minnesota auditions the auditions of the "Midworst" instead of the Midwest... ouch!



Did anyone else watch and by chance see Paula's top? I loved it, it reminded me of an old Anna Paul Dress that I always wanted. For those of you that didn't see it, it was a really fun almost "psychedelic" pattern, very much like what Jennifer says is coming in for Spring '07. Paula, you're always ahead of the game!

Amanda K, I also missed the Golden Globes because of 24! I just started watching it and I love it. Thanks to those who blogged about the some of the best dressed for us who missed it!



-Julie

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore