designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Happy New Year

Happy New Year Everyone! Hard to believe another year has gone by! I want to thank all of our online friends and customers for helping to make 2006 a wonderful year! Best wishes to all for a great 2007!


Amanda asked what my birthday plans are? My great friends Terri and Keven are taking my husband Jim and I to dinner and the theatrical performance of Cats! Cats is on stage here in Madison at the Overture Center! I am so excited, can't wait! I am going to wear this dress by
Bailey 44. It will be perfect!
My mother in law is having a family birthday dinner on Sunday, which will be so nice. I love January! It's my "birthday month!"

Powered by J. LaMore