designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Three Wise Thongs? Very Wise Choice!

Have you tried our Commando Thongs? I'm going to be honest... I haven't! But I'm going to!! Commando had a special holiday gift set called "Three Wise Thongs." They are the Low Rise Thong in the normal style, not the tiny, and come in black, red, and nude. This offer is not available through the site, however if you e-mail Jennifer letting her know you'd like a set she may be able to ship them to you! They were fifty something dollars to start, and are now on sale for the whole set of three thongs for only $29! Each thong is originally $22 on it's own, so you do the math! What a deal! I hope there's a set left when I come in on Saturday!

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore