designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Monday, January 22, 2007

I need a stylist. . .

Having a stylist is a great idea for us and jlamore.com. We all need a stylist and to have one at our finger tips is a great way to do it. Plus I really love Jessica's style! Here's an example; I went to visit some friends who live out of town and was gone for four days. We went out at night and had our days were filled with activities too. I had a few ideas on what to wear and how to wear it but for the most part, I was frustrated. I then packed almost every piece of clothing I could think of and said that I would worry about it later. Which I did, of course!


I had little confidence in what I put together to go out in. I needed a stylist! You never think you need one until you need one and then it's to late.

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore