designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Friday, January 19, 2007

PINK IS THE NEW BLOG

Ladies,
I hope that everyone had a very Happy New Year. My hard drive on my BRAND NEW computer failed about a month ago. I just got it back today so I am back in the game. With all the hot Gossip on Britney Spears and other high profile celebrities I have the perfect site for you all to get all the facts straight about what is really going on. The site is www.pinkisthenewblog.com. I am committed to this site and go on it everyday. They update their blogs and pictures, so there is always something new to read or pictures to look at. I hope you all take a peak at this site. Oh and yes...I pray that Britney Spears is not pregnant again. These poor children are going to grow up and see pictures of their mother partying while they were just babies. I wonder what they would think then?
XOXOXO

Caitlin

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore