designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Friday, January 19, 2007

Please, no, Britney!!

I've tried to stay quiet regarding the Britney issue, because I try not to "judge", BUT being the mother of two children, I hope to God she is not pregnant with her 3rd! Does she even care for her first two?! How old is her 2nd, 3-4 months? Who is taking care of these babies (because they are both still babies) while she is partying/promoting? I know I have little to no time to do any sort of partying! I also don't have millions to pay for a nanny, but what children need more than anything else is their mother- they don't care about glitz, glamour, "the scene". That is all I'm going to say about that!!!

Amanda K

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore