designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Happy 2007. . . !

Hi Everyone: I have been reading all the postings and I just want to add that I had a fabulous time at the New Years party I went to and I looked "hot" in the Lure dress I got from Jennifer. At least that's what I was told! It was so perfect and I highly recommend it. I had many compliments on the dress and I told everyone where I got it. jlamore.com rocks!


I did have a little too much champagne and I paid for it the next day. I also ate too much too! Those finger foods can really catch up to you when everything is fabulous. So I spent New Years day on the couch. I love New Years Eve party's but I am glad it's only once a year.

Take care and I hope all of you have a great 2007.

Clare London, UK

Powered by J. LaMore