designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Valentine's Day


This year I am going to plan a special Valentine's Day for my husband. We trade off every year. I have a few ideas, but would like to hear from the friends. What has been your most romantic Valentine's Day? Any ideas would help. Personally, my favorite has been a night out for sushi, then surprise tickets to the symphony for a "Valentine's Concert." If you knew my husband, you would know that this night was a big deal for him to plan. If the plans don't include sports(football, baseball, you name it), he's lost. I will let you know what I decide, and what I am going to wear (J.Lamore, of course)!

Amanda K

P.S. Julie, I saw the girl from Madison on Idol, and she was awesome!

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore