designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Trend Lines. . .

Hi Jennifer!


(A big shout out goes to Clare! Yay! You found D&G The Make Up! I have several shades of red in their lipstick line and the bronzer is one of my all time favorites. I didn't realize you were having trouble or I would have said something earlier.)

I've noticed a big trend this season for accessories are geometric shapes and lines in hand bags and even shoes and boots. (I cannot for the life of me get my head into those super high heels with raised platofrms that have multi colored lines I see now but I really like the horizontal and vertical lines in handbags.)
Giorgio Armani and Alexander McQueen have used lines and shapes this season for their fall and resort collections and this is a trend I really like. Angles and shapes along with grid patterns are easy to accommodate and brighten a solid trench or an over coat.

Jewelry has also taken this turn and I think it's a good thing. Earthy looks and feel with semi precious stones attached to brass and other base metals have hit the shelves in the finer places. The creativity is amazing and the geometric shapes are cool and crisp.

Anyway. I had a few minutes to over lunch to send everyone a note on what's going on in LA.
Los Angeles, CA

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore