designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Monday, October 12, 2009

Allure Magazine's 189 Greatest Products!

Allure is one of my all time favorite beauty magazines to read. I love to devour it because I know when I'm finished I will have learned a new tip on makeup application or discovered a juicy secret formula to stop my wrinkles!

This months issue has a section called, "Best of Beauty" and it's outstanding. Allure editors spent months and months testing thousands of beauty products and came up with 189 top choices. The list is absolutely incredible. From a $5.84 bottle of Dove body wash to the $54 bottle of Chanel foundation all of the products are touted the best in their category.

I don't know about you, but this beauty addict is willing to try them all!

Jennifer

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore