designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Thursday, October 08, 2009

Take a look at this. . . !











Hi Jennifer and Friends! I
've been following the Runway Fashion shows in New York and London for the past year because I find it fascinating watching new trends and what some of the big designers will do for Spring 2010. I follow along not just for the clothing but for the hair and makeup too! It's crazy fun and I like to bring in some the fashions and trends into my own wardrobe, just like you do for J. LaMore and your ever growing client base.
The new trend in makeup I saw all over the runway in photo's from the recent New York show was white eyeliner. I was amazed at how this looked and would have never thought to do this. the model above has a white ribbon in her hair and I thought the look was feminine and beautiful. I'm not sure I would do this anytime soon for fear of being looked at in some strange way but I was wondering if you would recommend this look to your clients? I'm willing to try it but I would like to here your advice on the matter.
The second trend I saw on the Rodarte runway was Tribal tattoo's. Don't panic, these are the temporary kind! I have a thing about tattoo's and I wrote a blog about white tattoo's not to long ago. I'm not a fan of tattoo's but it seems that everyone I know has one or two or if they don't have one they want one. Will this fad ever go away? I think not but when you bring it into the fashion world you only make it a bigger trend. I know that the Rodarte girl has a cool toughness to her and a lot of their designs come from movies but this could make for a whole new high fashion trend.
However, most things on the runway never make it to mainstreet but this is a very cool look for a fashion show. I can't begin to imagine how long it took to do this.
Let me know what you think Jennifer! Love the new LookBook!
London, England

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore