designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Fringe Moccasins. . . New Trend?

Hi Jennifer and Friends: I really love the new look of jlamore.com as well as the new models you now have wearing the clothing as well as in the lookbook and home page. Nice work!

I've noticed some of the young gals walking the shopping malls and districts are wearing fringe moccasins of all colors and heights. Some are flats, as well as tall boots and short boots.

I like the look and I was wondering if this was a big trend that's on the way or has it been here awhile and I just haven't noticed.

I haven't seen the '20 something' gals in our office wear them yet so I was just wondering if this is a 'tweeny' thing? Any thoughts?

Lynn
Los Angeles, CA

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore