designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Friday, October 30, 2009

Jacs Restaurant

I'm hesitant to share this restaurant tip, they were swamped last night when I was there, and I'd hate to think I couldn't get in next time I "needed" Jacs! Since I'm such a good friend, I'm going to spill on my new favorite place, Jacs.


Jacs is located at 2611 Monroe Street, just a couple doors down from J. LaMore, and the food is amazing. Last night, for starters, we ordered the frites (hand cut french fries with a classic aioli sauce) they were 'fantabulous!' Perfectly seasoned with pepper, they were amazing.
For my main dish I had the Tilapia, which was incredibly done in a lemon, butter and caper sauce. The menu is full of tempting items ranging from fresh salads to linguine with little neck claims and mussels. I have a feeling that everything on the menu is outstanding! On top of the incredible meal, the service was impeccable. Our server was kind, attentive, knowledgeable regarding the menu and wine list, and just plain sweet.

You will love Jacs! Just make sure if you're there and I walk in, save me a spot!

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore