designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Wednesday, October 07, 2009

New Lookbook. . . New models!

Hi Jennifer! I love those jeans! I mean seriously, I love them! I love the entire outfit but the jeans are hot! I just placed my order and got the email confirmation. Yahoo!

I was surfing the site (as usual) when I came across the new lookbook shots and I have to say the outfits and how they're styled are excellent. I love how you guys do that.

On another note of interest. Who's the hot model! Wow again! Of course I could never look like that but I'm trying. Have you guys used her before.? I feel like I've seen her somewhere! Oh well, nice job again.

I can hardly wait to get my jeans!

Lynn
Los Angeles, CA

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

she was on americas next top model. cant remember the season.

Powered by J. LaMore