designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Friday, October 30, 2009

Acne be gone. . . . !

Hi Jennifer! I hope the indoor workout went well. I have to say that I overstress about my gym/workout look almost as much as I do my work looks . I'm not sure why though. Maybe it's because I can hide any physical flaw with a business look and with workout out clothes, its all out there for everyone to see.

Which brings me to my next topic. Every "month" the entire world knows my biological cycle. This drives me crazy and no matter what I do I can't stop my face from showing small breaks outs and blemishes during this time. It's not a big problem but as you know a pimple will show up at the worst possible time.

So, I recently picked up the M Lab's Blemish Control Spot Treatment on the advice of a younger gal who has a bigger problem than me and so far it's working great! This "magic wand" has 82% active ingrediant for fighting acne.

I don't know if anyone else has used this product but I can say it has worked very well for me. I also thought it was a little expensive at $30.00 but if it makes me feel better then it's worth every dime.
London, England

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore