designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Indoor workout attire. . . !

Hi Jennifer: I heard the call and I have some recommendations for you. As a fitness person already I can see that you will have a wide selection of choices in gym wear.

I just started running and had to "outfit" myself from head to toe but for gym wear, you won't need a hat or visor and you won't need the GPS enabled running watch I previously wrote about.

For your bottom half, all you really need is a nice pair of body hugging gym shorts and long pants. Remember, you may be doing exercises and moves on a wood floor and when wearing shorts that cold be uncomfortable. You're going to need long pants. Also, most of the time when on the floor during a class you're probably barefoot so footwear isn't that big of an issue.

For your workout top I suggest a top similar to this top. This look frees up your arms for any arm movements and doesn't show any sweaty pits. I don't know about you but I'm self conscious about any part of my body showing sweat.
I usually bring a comfy sweatshirt to throw on after the workout or a zip front jacket to stay warm during the cool down. Even if I didn't wear the pants during the workout I always put them on as well.
I hope this helps. working out indoors is different then running outside, as you already know. You can look at these items and read reviews about them at Fit Couture.
Los Angeles, CA

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore