designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Jessica Szohr & Gossip Girl Style

If any of you are as avid followers of Gossip Girl as I am, you know and love the show for its glamour, beautiful people, drama and FASHION. One of my favorite parts about the show is seeing what the characters are wearing because they each have a characteristic style that offers endless eye candy for fashion buffs like me.


That's why when I was watching the new episode this Monday I took note of Vanessa, the resident bohemian of the show. Her necklace looked remarkably like the Jenny "Goddess" Necklace. It's such a cool detail because it adds an edge to the otherwise soft, flowing, patterned boho look of Vanessa. [It's also a look currently being shown by many major fashion houses as bloggers Clare and Lynn both pointed out.]

Speaking of Vanessa, some of you may know that the actress who plays her character, Jessica Szohr, is from Wisconsin, but specifically from Menomonee Falls where she went to my high school! She always stood out and is incredibly gorgeous in person so it was no surprise when she moved out to LA after graduation to pursue acting. However, I don't think anyone anticipated that she would land such a cool role on a show that is shaping up to be a pretty iconic one for our generation. Lucky girl! My friends and I still geek out occasionally seeing her out with Ed Westwick (her boyfriend and co-star) in tabloids or doing spreads in magazines.

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore