designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

FALL Sweaters

The colder months are approaching quickly on the east coast! I don't know about you but I dislike winter, I'm a summer girl! I find it hard to translate into winter and still look good :)

That's why I bought this Salvage "Hysteric" Sweater, it's really cute but still on the warmer side! I love the way that they stylist at J.LaMore matched this sweater with a black jean. It gives off an edgy look :) I'm going to wear this sweater with my favorite...LEGGINGS! I think it will look great with leggings tucked onto some black leather boots!

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore