designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Dolce & Gabbana's The Make Up!

Hi Jennifer & Friends: I love your new picture by the way, Jennifer, and yes, how nice it would be to have your own studio and make up person!

Last Friday my best friend and co-worker showed up for work as usual, looking chic & fab! But I noticed something different about her that day. It was her lips and overall make-up in general. She looked amazing! I think I hate her now. How does she do that? I then was told it was D&G!

I have had problems with make-up applications in the past and have written a couple of blogs about how hard I struggle to find my look when it comes to make-up. Well, I was then introduced to D&G The Make Up and what's interesting about this is a London gal by the name of Pat McGrath is the woman who has brought the brand to the world for D&G. McGrath is a world renowned face painter and jets around to fashion shows applying make-up for some of the biggest fashion names in the business and she lives right here in London.

McGrath has created make-up lines for Giorgio Armani in 1999 and then moved over to Proctor & Gamble in 2004 to direct the lines for Max Factor and Cover Girl. She has now moved over to D&G and produced a line of make-up for them. Scarlett Johansson is the face for the brand and the colors range from bold and bright to soft and feminine.

I have now picked up some of the softer shades of the make-up and some lipstick and will give them a try this weekend.

Wish me luck!

Clare
London, England

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore