designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Wow!. . . Simon was cruel!

I can hardly blame Simon, though. It's down to the wire and Jason Castro was horrific. He should just quit. He deserves to be blasted like that. How he made it this far is beyond me. . I know! I know! Fan Base! I honestly believe that I could sing better then that. I'm serious! If the "fan base" supports him tonight and someone else gets voted off, I'm with Lynn when I say that I will never watch it again.

Syesha was great and gorgeous! I didn't care for the Proud Mary song but I like her on stage and think her crying at the end showed true feelings. I like her more and more. She will stay because not even the fan base that Lynn talks about can save Jason Castro. Not that he cares on way or another.

David Cook was just "OK". Nothing special although he is talented.

David Archuleta is just too cute! I love him! The fan base that Jason has will move over to him after tonight!

Paula was even awake for the show. Wow! She is a little to weird at times especially when they show her dancing between Randy and Simon.
It should be fun to watch the drama tonight. I think the crowd doesn't like Simon and if he's really critical of a singer it gives more of an incentive to vote for him. I could be wrong but only time will tell.
Clare London, ENG

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore