designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Breakin' Out the White!

I hope everyone had a great Memorial Day! We were very lucky to have nice weather here in Madison. I'm sure as many of you know the whole "don't wear white before Memorial Day" rule (which is becoming much less common in fashion now a days.) For those of you who are still stuck on that, it's officially time to wear white!!


What better way to break in the white then by wearing the Johnny Was "Cecil Tunic" Dress! I adore this little tunic! Jennifer mentioned that she wore it with leggings and a tank top underneath (so cute!) I want to try it on with a simple white tank dress underneath (it's sheer) or as a swim suit cover up (I'd be the most stylish one at the pool ;-)!! )


No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore