designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Tuesday, May 06, 2008

FREE SHIPPING at jlamore.com

Hi everyone: Jlamore.com is now offering FREE US Ground Shipping on all orders. That includes sale items! We have answered the call of all our friends online and decided to change this policy. Just for you!


Make sure you watch American Idol tonight. We're winding down and the final four are singing Rock & Roll Hall of fame songs. This should be great! David Cook should really shine with this theme.

I'm in New York now on a buying trip so I have to get back to work. See all of you soon. If you need to contact me just send me an email. I have the "crackberry" with me so I'm never out of touch with the fashion world.

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore