designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Welcome Mandy!

I've never been to Greece, but I wold sure love to go. How lucky are both of you guys! I never seem to get out of LA to go anywhere.


All of us American Idol gals from work are getting together tonight for the grand finale. I know the winner is announced Wednesday but all of us couldn't get together then so tonight is just as good!

My money is on David Cook to win it all! I think the fan base element isn't as much of a factor now but just in case, I will check with my young niece to see what she has to say.

Tonight I'm going to wear my little Susana Monaco dress that I absolutely adore. (I think I look really hot in this dress if I don't say so myself. ;-))
Ta ta for now!
Lynn LA, CA
By the way Jennifer! I've never seen "Spamalot" but I would sure go if I had the chance based on your review! I'm so glad you had fun!

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore