designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Hello Everyone!


If it seems like I've fallen off the face of the earth, I'm still here!! I have been extremely busy the last few weeks as the school year was ending, but as of today I am officially done with school! Finally! Now I'm home for only 2 nights before we leave for Greece! I cannot wait. I will post pictures when I return!

When I think of dressing for a Greek Island, I think of fun, tropical dresses. Both the Alice & Trixie "Flirt" Dress (Left) and the Susana Monaco "Pocket Tube" Dress (Right) would be perfect!! Jennifer I may need to make a trip in before I leave. Or of course I could always order these online, considering jlamore.com now offers FREE SHIPPING on ALL orders. What a deal!

I'll catch up more when I return!

p.s. When American Idol is over, what is going to be the hit TV show for the J. LaMore blog?? Any guesses?? I'm going to have to actually watch whatever show it is so I can join in on the fun!

-Julie

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore