designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Friday, May 16, 2008

Go see Spamalot. . . .!

Jim and I saw the funniest Broadway show "ever" last night! Spamalot! OMG! I have never laughed so hard in my life. If anyone gets the chance to see this show don't pass it up!

Monty Python comedy was something I was vaguely familiar with but after I saw this play, I am a huge fan of Eric Idle now. We haven't stopped talking about it. Wacky songs that make you laugh until you cry and the satire on everything is amazing and hilarious.

In one scene, God comes down and says to King Arthur ". . . find the Holy Grail. . . ! in a huge booming voice. After God leaves, a knight asks the question, "What? Can't God find his own cup, he's God for God sakes. Why do we have to look for it . . . !"

By the way, "why do they call it the "middle ages" when there's nothing after us. . . " I died I was laughing so hard.

Just remember! "Always look on the briiiiiiight side of life! De do de do, de do de do!

Jennifer

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore