designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Thursday, May 01, 2008

Brooke's gone. . . Jason you're next!

Brooke "weepy" White is voted off American Idol and I personally think it's unfair. I have to say her constant crying and sobbing was getting old for me, but I still like her. She wasn't going to win the whole thing, but she's ten times better then Jason Castro who could care less he's even there. We're back to the fan base again problem again.

Brooke's problem is American Idol itself. She's not a pop star. She 's not even a country singer. She's kind of a Kim Carnes voice with a Carol King song style and mix with little or no stage presence. But I like her voice. She's adorable (except for all the crying). The word on the blogs is that she will be a great children's singer. Hmm! Ok! I'm not sure what that is.


Jason Castro gave a pathetic performance the other night but it's more then obvious all the young girls in the audience love him and will vote 100 times for him no matter how bad he sings. He's not a pop star either but probably more so then Brooke.

It's really down to the two David's now and I think David Cook is the new American Idol. He already looks like a pop star and has the stage presence in Ace's over David Archuleta.

I'm going out on a limb here, again. Syesha is gone next week and then Jason only because of the "fan base" and David Cook wins it all. At some point it has to come down to talent. I just has to. I think!

Lynn LA, CA

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore