designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Coming Back to Earth...


Hi everyone! I know it seems I've fallen off the face of the planet- and mentally, I sort of have, but life is settling in finally! I do know that having 3 kids under 5 is the hardest thing I've ever done, but they sure are great and make us smile. Here is a pic from mother's day weekend- we were on vacation in the panhandle of Florida. (we braved a 10-hour drive with the 3 kids)

I have been keeping tabs of the site and the blogs- congrats on getting Best of Madison! How many years in a row have you gotten the award?

Great clothes, also!! Love the breezy styles!

Amanda K in Miami

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore