designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Thursday, May 22, 2008

25% OFF


WOW! I just bought all my summer wardrobe, with 25% OFF you cant go wrong! Here's a few of the items that I got!!

First of all yellow is such a great color to wear in the summer, it's so bright and radiant! So.... I had to have the Johnny Was "Frida's Pandora" Dress. It looks great matched with my Twisted Heart "Black Heart" Sandal. It will also look sexy dressed up with heels and the side worn off the shoulder like it's pictured on the model.

I love to wear Capri's so I thought that the Billy Blues "Plaid Bermuda" Shorts would be a awesome buy, I'll wear them all summer long and they would look really cute into the fall with a great jean jacket that I've owned forever!

Take advantage of the SALE before it's over and all the goods are gone!

Kalyn

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore