designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Jason "pack your suitcase"

OMG! I want to make it known to all the fans who watch American Idol that if Jason Castro is kept on the show then I will never watch the show again! Period! His performance was so bad it was shocking and a complete embarrassment. It would help, Jason, if you could remember the lyrics to the song. What do you think? Huh! Maybe! You're killing me here!

He doesn't want to be there and he doesn't care on way or another. Give him the boot! The only bad thing about voting him off is that we will have to listen to him sing his last song again while saying goodbye! Ouch!

Simon told David Archuleta who followed Jason that " . . . you could have stood there and whistled and been better then the last performance. . . " Wow! Ker-Pow right in the kisser.

Even "Space Cadet" Paula said his performances were bad. Now after all that and he still is voted back. I quit!

Lynn LA, CA

I had to update my last post after reading the hundreds of blogs and reports on last night's Idol. MTV has a thought about Jason Castro that I find unbelievable. They believe that Jason and his "who cares" attitude is all planned and that it's part of the culture he's trying to win fans and support from. They think he's the only contestant who's being real. That's a stretch if you ask me. I guess you have to write about something.

Oh, by the way. My little niece still loves him and voted for him. Syesha could be in trouble.

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore