designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Vanity Fair & Miley Cyrus

Vanity Fair sure got some press the past few weeks on the Miley Cyrus "scandal". It must have been a slow news week for the media because I have no idea what all the fuss was about. I saw the pictures and they we're tame to me. She's 15 years old and a teen sensation and is mature beyond her years. Besides, it was Annie Liebowitz who took the pictures. She's fantastic and if she called me up and said "I want to take some pictures of you. . . " I'm there!

Apparently, Lindsay Lohan and Britney Spears are in re-hab or something because the media needed someone young to write about and this is all they could come up with. Borrrrrinnnng!

Anyway Jennifer, I'm looking forward to watching American Idol tonight especially sine the theme is Rock & Roll Hall of Fame. It should be great.

I want to mention that I went to a Kentucky Derby party on Saturday with a large group of friends as well people I didn't know. It was great fun until the actual race itself. When "Eight Bells" broke it's legs and died on the track the entire crowd was sickened and sad. When I got in my car after the party I broke down and cried. I felt so terrible and heart broken. I am still sad over it. I will never watch another horse race again.

Lynn LA,CA

P.S.

Nice job on the FREE SHIPPING Jennifer. I love it.

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore