designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Few more pics of Greece!




From top to bottom:

Our view off our balcony in Athens at the Ava Hotel (I think that landmark is called Hayden's Arch.... don't quote me on that!)

A picture taken one night before dinner of my sister Marianne, me (in Susana of course) and my sister Katie

All 3 of us girls posing in front of the arch on our last night in Athens! ( P.S. Katie on the Right is in this adorable bubble dress that she bought in Greece. We found this "store" off one of the main streets in Athens, and it is actually a show room of a designer (I'm forgetting the name. will post later). Anyways, the designer is fabulous (The summer line kind of reminded me of a mix between Susana Moanaco and Johnny Was , which PS I saw a ton of Johnny Was while I was there). This designer would fit in very well with all the other fab designers J. LaMore carries!

-Julie

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore