designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Saturday, May 10, 2008

J. LaMore Jet is finally here!

Hey everyone: The J. LaMore Jet has finally arrived. It took longer to get here then we thought as we added extra goodies to the interior. Web access. Flat screen plasma TV, a wine bar, and extra luggage area for my shoes. I don't know what they were thinking when they showed me the first one that I sent back. C'mon fellas! Think!

Now we can go on buying trips in style and respond extra fast to any fashion emergency you may have. Can't decide what to wear to the Oscars? Call us and we're there lickety-split!

The sales guy, Ol'e what's his name, gave me the "specs" on the jet and tried to explain to me everything this little beauty can do. I stopped him and said "will it get me from here to there?" He said "yes it will." OK then let's move on.

Anyway, gotta go for now! Talk later!

Jennifer

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore