designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Monday, May 26, 2008

Britney. . . Oh my!

I know everyone the blog has a place in their heart for Britney but these latest photo's of her swimming should not make her happy. I think her latest album is actually pretty good but the 'Queen of the paparazzi' should keep herself covered up until she takes off a few pounds.

She should know that she can't go anywhere without 20-30 camera freaks snapping her picture. I can't even imagine what that's like. I get worried going to the grocery store on Sunday with no hair and make up done.
Congratulations Jennifer and everyone at J. LaMore for winning "Best of Madison". That's fantastic!
Lynn LA CA

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore