designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Wow!. . . David Cook Wins!

David Cook is the new American Idol! Amazing! And, he wins by 12,000,000 votes. That's like, . . . huge. I thought it would have been David Archuleta based on the comments by Simon and the other two judges but David Cook came back and won decisively.

I have to say that last night when Simon picked Archuleta as the winner and that he beat Cook by all three songs, I was thinking how wrong it was for Simon to say that. I thought that as it got to the last two, he should not be so positive one would win and the other would lose. But tonight Simon apologized for his comments before the winner was announced. I wonder if he knew who won or if he really felt bad for saying what he said.

Listening to the other contestants tonight who we're previously voted off was painful except Jason Castro when he sang "Hallelujah". It was the only song he sang good in my opinion and it was amazing.

I'm glad to see that ZZ Top hasn't changed a thing in 200 years.

Oh well! I have to go and console my niece who I'm sure is very upset. I think at some point it had to come down to talent and who had more of it. Bring on "So you think you can dance."

Lynn LA, CA

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore