designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Thursday, May 01, 2008

Bye Brooke. . . Sorry!


Hi Lynn: I completly agree with your assesment of Jason Castro. He's terrible! I love Brooke but I never thought she was all that great and I think she needed to get voted off. She wore adorable clothes though! Somehow that's important. :)
As long as I'm on he subject, Jennifer, I really love this dress and my size is gone now. That always happens to me. You also have tons of new stuff on the site. Good job. I love all the Susana Monaco stuff.

Please, please, please can you order that dress for me in a small. I don't think the x-small will fit me. I also see you some some new bags. Love this one.
I guess I was out of touch for a couple of days and I missed all the juicy gossip.
By the way. Did you here that Ashley Simpson sold like ten albums from her new CD and a comedy album beat her in sales. OMG! How embarrassing is that!
Clare London, Eng.

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore