designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Sugar Sweet


I am excited to see all of the new Susana Monaco merchandise at J. LaMore. I have this "String Babydoll" Top in yellow and it's adorable I absolutely love it. Then I saw it in white and I love it just as much! I am contemplating having both. I love how jlamore.com paired this tank with the Union "Hollywood" Shorts. It's a perfect summer look, very cool and casual.

I can't wait for Idol tonight! I'm counting down the hours! I agree that Syesha will be saying goodbye tonight. I am upset about that because I think she is sweet and has a very powerful voice.

Amy

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore